Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Welcome W421 and all !!

Guys!

Welcome! welcome .. hee (:
Let's really enjoy our stay here and one thing to note! I don't own this blog k. It's ours! So if you got anything to add in or suggestions and stuff, you can look for Wei Ming or me. Anw, it's registered under Wei Ming.

So first of all, I would need you to give me your blogger or gmail account so I can add you as author so you can post also! yeah (: just add under comment. Let your friends know about our cg blog ok!? Spread aroooouuunnddd~

Oh yeah .. the interface wise I'll do it on the way ok, so don't be so bothered about it first, I've not yet done~ suggestions are welcome!

Love,
Jian

2 comments:

CHANSEE (: said...

chengxi hahahs
reverence-@hotmail.com

Wei Jian said...

oh no chengxi .. can't take it .. u very cute leh. hahaa.

Anw i invited u le.