Tuesday, February 10, 2009

:: Daily Message By Pastor Kong ::

Hey W421! Do look out for Pastor Kong's daily message at CHC website. It's gonna be good as your mind will be renewed! =)

10th February 2009
God promises to dwell "with him who has a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble" (Is. 57:15). A key determining factor for personal revival is humility.

Pride is seeking independence from God. The result of pride is always rebellion, disaster, grief and sorrow.

In Luke 12:16-21, Jesus talks about a certain rich man who arrogantly boasted, "I will do this: I will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and my goods. . .

Click on our CHC website to read more.. ^^

Do look out for more daily entries by Pastor Kong!!! =)

No comments: